Who knows what now ?
The animation was decent yet lacking any actual closure. All we got from that was "Oijoink Knows" something about someone.
Perhaps continue the animation with a sequel or extend it so that it will explain in greater detail what's going on.
Finally, don't assume people won't replay. For the sake of reviewing it I would've actually used it.
PS: If all you wanted was to say "Only Oijoink Knows" without going into detail and without explaining the context properly I really hope this gets blammed.
You're the man now, dude!
Your not Cool yet.
The sound quality was reasonable.
The graphics were clearly the product of a very lazy animator and blew it for me.
You shouldn't make an animation that lasts 15 seconds and only because it drags quite a while (during the flying shot part).
The joke was clear and funny to some extent, but definitely not worth the 15 seconds of time wasted watching it.
Animations should be interesting and longer then that, yours is funny for 2\3 seconds and then becomes a waste of time.
Bravo sir, I commend you for bringing us the opportunity to BLAM the lights out of these nasty trends. Mistaking wall jumps for double jumps got me killed on the 4th boss.
A Calculator, and that's it.
It's important to learn Action Script if you wish to create Gadgets, Games or any other extensively dynamic content, but that doesn't imply you should submit it.
Don't get me wrong, a Calculator can be useful, but this one is just too simple to be useful to anyone (after all, most OS's and even some cell phones come with a Calculator).
I encourage you to ignore whatever happens to this submission, and save these simple Action Script exercises to yourself.
Once you can come up with a better use for your skills and knowledge, then you can make something worth submitting.
If you insist on sticking to calculators, the following sugestions might help:
- Take advantage of your OS's (probably Windows) calculator to get an idea of what it should look like (notice it doesn't have more than 1 text box and how compact they made it to avoid wasting space).
- If you want to go wild on the layout \ design, at least don't do something that's worse then your OS's calculator.
- Give it more functionality, a random number generating button is one functionality that most calculators don't have and could come in handy.
- Make it FAST, I know my computer is old but that's no excuse to have a Calculator give me a white screen before it was fully loaded, if you can't make it fast, preload it.
- Finally, if you want to make an awesome calculator, make one where you just have a text box, type "4+3-1*6/2" and press enter to get the answer "4".
PS: Sound is optional and pretty useless on a calculator.
but some of your ideas, I dont know how to do in AS3
2. I will be updating this so people see how well I can do so please give this at least a 5 or 6.
Not exactly new or interesting.
While moving the ragdoll in circles, the movement felt rather slow (small G force ?).
The physics seemed correct in the other departments.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.