R> Only Oijoink Knows R> Only Oijoink Knows

Who knows what now ?

The animation was decent yet lacking any actual closure. All we got from that was "Oijoink Knows" something about someone.

Perhaps continue the animation with a sequel or extend it so that it will explain in greater detail what's going on.

Finally, don't assume people won't replay. For the sake of reviewing it I would've actually used it.

PS: If all you wanted was to say "Only Oijoink Knows" without going into detail and without explaining the context properly I really hope this gets blammed.

Oijoink responds:

You're the man now, dude!

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

Your not Cool yet.

The sound quality was reasonable.
The graphics were clearly the product of a very lazy animator and blew it for me.

Mega Man's Fatality Mega Man's Fatality

Odd

You shouldn't make an animation that lasts 15 seconds and only because it drags quite a while (during the flying shot part).

The joke was clear and funny to some extent, but definitely not worth the 15 seconds of time wasted watching it.

Animations should be interesting and longer then that, yours is funny for 2\3 seconds and then becomes a waste of time.

Men's Men's

That was actually pretty good.

At first I didn't think this would be good at all but it actually gave me a few laughs.
A "Replay" button and maybe sound effects (instead of having everything voiced) could make it pretty cool.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Nice

Awesome Gaiden was obviously Awesome.
But I didn't enjoy the remake of the easter egg that much, it felt like it lost something.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

Dear God

That was the most disturbing animation I ever saw.
Oh well it made me laugh a lot.

Graphics could use some improvements.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Excellent Animation

I surely hope you get an excellent grade for this one, it is one of the best animation I've seen on newgrounds in terms of graphics, sound and style.

Rendered Unhappy Eps.2-2 Rendered Unhappy Eps.2-2

Insert Huge Improvement *here*

The Sprites all looked very bad, you need to improve that, stick to the sprite's original size (or use a filter), scaled sprites don't usually look very good.

The Dialog was badly designed, you also need to improve that, some color coordination wouldn't hurt either.

The Rock Lee Chronicles The Rock Lee Chronicles

A Decent Sprite Animation

It's not every day that we get to see a decent Sprite Animation, excellent job, the only part I didn't like in the Graphics was when Naruto and Neji had that "OMG" face, since it didn't fit so well.

The Fear Hole: episode II The Fear Hole: episode II

Almost Perfect

That last joke was too long, and the Voice could use a little more quality.
Like someone said before me, background music might help a lot.

It's funny but it needs to be a bit faster, faster talking, use subtitles if you want to make sure anyone can understand what is said.

Overall I think it is decent, and it has potential, keep it up.